Tuesday 22 September 2009

Survey

This question was asked to my Dad.

Q: Since you know me on a personal level, how would you rather me spend my free time?
A: (sum up of answer) My dad basically mentioned the fact that he usually sees me on my computer and that its normal for my generation to always do this. Being that it was the first thing to come out of his mouth I felt like his reaction was more of a regurgitation then a true thought. He later on went into depth about how it doesn’t bother him that I’m frequently on my computer during after school hours because hopefully it’s for school work. He also brought up a good point about how I spend my weekends. He disliked that I spend my majority of the week locked up in school and on my free time I’m still locked up at home instead of going out and doing something more productive.

My Dads comment started off with things that he “referenced from his menu.” The more he thought about it I feel like he started to “cook” his own ideas and come to a valid opinion on the topic.

Bystander #1:

Q: How much do you value your technology?
A: I NEED my cell phone. My job forces me to use my cell phone on a constant basis. I don’t feel the need to use the computer because my cell has everything I need. I would rather be outside, playing sports than inside on the computer any day. My kids would not be allowed to use the computer.

Bystander #2:

Q: How much do you value technology?
A: I really dislike technology, if I could leave it at home I would, a day without it would be relief. My digital world consists of 15 minutes at home and about ½ an hour at work, 2 hours top a week. 4 hours is disgusting. For my future kids I think about ½ an hour a day is allowed and only educated programs are allowed.

Bystander 3:

Q: How much do you value your electronics.
A: I don’t have any electronics, no cell phone or ipod. Only a couple of quarters that I use in case of an emergency. I’m much more of a simpler person. Those need’s don’t seem to affect me as much.

Best Friend:

Q:What can you not leave your house with everyday?
A:Im obsessed with my ipod. Its ushually always in my ears so having it with me every morning is a must. I always also must have my cellphone and money with me. Oh yeah, keys of course.

Q:What happens if you forgot thoes items?
A:I would go crazy! This would never happen because i would always go back home and get them if anything. I always feel the need to know what time it is so having my cellphone comes in handy.

Q:How many hours if too many hours of internet use?
A:I would say past 6 or 7 is way to much. 4 or 5 is ok though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home