Thursday 8 October 2009

HW 10 - Informal Research Internet

I find visuals to be much more educational so I found these great pictures to describe the possible caner of cell phone use.



http://www.marques-houston.com

I think the picture itself interesting. I for one never knew that cell phone use could even cause radiation to people; so to see that only after about 15 minutes that’s how much radiation the person got, it makes me think of the times I spend hours and hours on the phone. After seeing this, the first thing that came to mind was people who spend several hours in the day on the phone due to their job. The amount of damage that these people must have is probably shocking. Since I can’t help but to make phone calls, this just makes me realize I might use my speaker phone more for future reference.


Healthy Energy Lifestyle

People have come out with a product to put on your electronics so that you don't get bad energy from them. They are using state-of-the-art bio-wave technology to help prevent bad energy. It's based off of 'chi' materials that neutralizes bad energy.


Healthy Energy Lifestyle

Can your cell phone give you cancer?

This article seemed to have a lot more evidence than the others. Like it turns out that radiations from phones spark the cell division problems that lead to cancerous tumors. But there is also no concrete evidence to suggest that the actual mobile signals in and of themselves cause long-term health risks. With such major arguments it makes me wonder why people still use cell phones, or at least make it known in the news. As I said before I won’t stop using cell phone but I will use my speaker phone to lower the chance of getting a brain tumor.

Phones with High and Low radiation:



It sucks to see that all the nice phones have the most radiation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home