Thursday 8 October 2009

HW 11

My experiment: Go a whole afternoon and night after school being un-digitalized.

Results: Every Wednesday feels sort of like a Friday to me. When I go home I don’t do any HW those days because of internship the next morning. So yesterday (Wednesday) when I got home after school my first instinct was to turn on the TV and relax. I did this for about 10 minutes when the idea of HW came to mind and then this experiment. I jumped up and shut it off ASAP. I was sitting on my bed with nothing to do. Every idea that came to mind had something to do with technology. It made me think how different my life would be if I had none of these things, I realized how much of my day was actually made up of these possessions. With nothing to do I turned to HW and even then I had the urge to play music or listen to my ipod. Most of my HW now is even technology based so I couldn’t finish it. Day turned into night and the hours felt so long! My experiment failed because after only after 4 ½ hours of trying I couldn’t do it anymore. I started off by attempting to do some HW online but it didn’t work because the urge to surf the internet took over and from then on I was completely digitalized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home