Thursday 19 November 2009

art project


I’m not trying to make a life changing statement; I’m just trying to portray my views on technology. My art work doesn’t make me feel. I’m not a computer graphic artist so I was unable to really showcase my art work. I have a numb feeling towards my art work. I think the picture below my art work causes more of a reaction out of me. I am happy and proud of my piece because I hope it got my message across but I’m not all that invested into it. The most interesting part about creating my art work was that I used technology to create it. This was one of the times when technology frustrated me. I think when it comes to being creative artistically (for me at least) technology seems artificial.


TECHNOLOGY IS A PORTAL TO HAPPINESS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home