Sunday 6 December 2009

HW 27 - Informal Research - Interviews and Surveys

My Cool Best Friend-
What does it means to be cool?
Cool is something that attracts me to what I'm interested in, what I like, what I'm into. And it's what kinda distinguishes people from one another so cool to me is me myself, my mind, my thoughts everything that me me myself!

My Cool Cousin-
(I don't think her answers are cool though)
What does it means to be cool?
To be cool is to be able to fit in and be liked by everyone

What would be the coolest day to you?
I would love to win the lotto and then spend all the money!
spend the money on what?
to be in Alaska white water rafting!

Who is uncool?
Losers are uncool, even though i hang out with them.
Why are losers uncool?
Well, I don't classify them as loser's other people do. We just all happen to be friends.

Are you cool?
I'm awesome, therefore I'm cool. I also an very funny and fit in where ever I go.

whats the coolest thing u have done?
I got a tattoo.
Why is that cool?
I have no clue, that's the first thing that came to mind.
Why did you get the tattoo?
I love ink, don't know why but I do. Its cool, and makes me feel bad ass!
Do your tattoos have any meanings or just spontaneous?
They are all symbolic for family members especially the ones who have passed.

Random Cool People
Nancy-
What is cool to you?
being a decent person.

What is cool about yourself?
I think I'm fun and people often reference fun as being cool.

Cable Guy-
what celebrity is cool?
Tiger woods

Cop Perez-
Whats cool?
Being yourself, being awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home